NNMI 9.20 contains a report that you can execute when any particular incident arrived to NNMi . This menu enables you to view a report of the following incident configurations:
- Action Results
- Dampen Results
- Global Manager Forwarding (NNMi Advanced - Global Network Management feature)
- Suppression Results
This feature will help you viewing an incident configuration .
- (NNMi Advanced - Global Network Management feature). On a Regional Manager, reportswhether NNMi forwards occurrences of the selected incident configuration to Global Managers.
- The configuration settings (Interface, Node, or Default) NNMi is using for a selected incident.
- Whether the selected configuration (Suppression, Enrichment, or Dampening) is enabled.
- Whether NNMi found any matches for a Payload Filter for the selected configuration
- (Suppression, Enrichment, or Dampening).
- These reports are useful when you want to change an incident configuration and need to determine
- which settings have been configured, and therefore which settings you might want to change, forthe incide