Following steps can be executed to fix the communication between remote poller and SHR server:
1. Login to SHR remote collector system and run command ovcoreid and make note of the core id of the collector.
2. Login to SHR server and then run command ovcm -issue -file <file> -name <node name> -coreid
< node name> is the collector's FQDN
<coreid> is the core id of the collector system that was previously noted in step 1.
3. Copy the certificate <file> to the remote collector system
4. Login to the remote collector and once the file is copied, run the command, ovcert -importcert -file <file> to import the certificate on the collector.
5. Login to Admin GUI of SHR and then add the collector
If this does not solve the problem, Agent has to be checked (does it shutdown properly? ovc commands respond in a timely fashion?, etc).