1. Run command ovc -status -level 8
2. Run command ovc -start -debug
3. Go to Windows Explorer: %ovinstalldir%\nonOV\perl\a\bin (it didn't show too much)
4. Go to command prompt and run: C:\OM\nonOV\perl\a\bin>dir perl*
5. The problem was because of a conflicting names in the path in the directory %ovinstalldir%\nonOV\perl\a\bin. There was redundant files with named perl
6. Backup and them remove the perl file.
7. Removing the file perl without extension solved the problem.
8. Run command: ovc -start and opcagt -status to check if the issue was solved.